A+ Checking Requirements
Use the four (4) free Altra eServices listed below to earn high rate
dividends and up to $20 ATM transaction fee refunds each cycle.*
- Receive your monthly A+ Checking Report Card and eStatement at a valid email address.
- Sign in to Free Online Banking at least once per cycle.**
- Have one Direct Deposit of at least $50 into A+ Checking account each cycle.**
- Have ten (10) purchases with your Free Altra Visa Debit card each cycle. **ATM transactions do not qualify.
A+ Checking Fact Sheet
It's easy to stay on track!
We’ll email you each month to let you know if you met the account
requirements. If you can’t meet the requirements one cycle, don’t worry —
you’ll simply earn a lower dividend on the balance in your account
without ATM refunds for that cycle. Meet the requirements the following
cycle and you’ll automatically earn high rate dividends and up to $20 in
ATM refunds once again.
2017 Cycle Dates
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Online Check Images
- Free Altra Mobile Deposit-deposit checks from a smart phone or tablet
- Online Funds Transfer
- Overdraft Privilege to qualified members
- Free Overdraft Transfers from an Altra Personal, Line of Credit or Home Equity Line of Credit
- Overdraft Transfer Protection from accounts on which you're a joint owner
- Free unlimited phone transfers from Checking
- Free mobile banking & mobile app
- Free balance inquiries by phone
- Free checks (members age 60+ only)
- Cross-account transfers to/from Altra accounts on which you are a joint owner
- Free Altra Secure ID Theft Protection
- Free Online Budgeting Tools
- Free Welcome Pack of Checks (Students only)
Hello. We are the Shilts Family and this is our story...
*Membership eligibility required. A+ Checking available for personal accounts only. Qualifying accounts earn currently posted Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on balances up to $15,000; Portion of balance over $15,000 earn 0.50% APY. Account earns 0.10% APY if all requirements are not met in any given cycle. Rates subject to change monthly.
**A “cycle” begins the last day of one month and ends on the second to last day of the next month; this allows Altra to calculate and post dividends and ATM refunds on the last day of each month. All requirements must be completed and/or posted in each cycle to be considered a qualifying account. Debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by Altra as ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by Altra as POS transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM fee refunds available for ATM withdrawals made from A+ Checking only. Dividends calculated and paid each calendar month on the daily balance.