Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Rates current as of July 1, 2016 - subject to change.
A home equity line of credit is a great way to finance major expenses like home improvements or education costs.
Our HELOCs benefits:
- No application fee and No annual fee
- No pre-payment penalties
- Access money as needed and make payments only on the funds you use
- Easy access to available credit – make transfers in person, over the phone, or online
- HELOC can be set up as free overdraft protection for your Altra checking account(s)
- Tax advantages – the interest you pay may be tax deductible; consult your tax professional.
- Rate adjusts monthly based on the Prime Rate + 0%, 4% minimum rate
- Closing costs vary by state.
- Home Equity Line of Credit currently not available in Texas. Please contact Altra for other Home Equity Loan options available.
1.99% APR for 6-months
2.99% APR for 12-months
**Low or No Closing Costs
*Limited time offer. Rates shown are for up to 85% Loan to Value (LTV); after introductory rate period, rate adjusts monthly tied to Prime Rate. After introductory period, loans up to 80% LTV are priced at Prime + 0% with a floor of 4%, and loans between 80 and 85% LTV are at Prime plus 1%. Available on new HELOCs only. Loans available to qualified borrowers for owner occupied properties. Proof of homeowner’s insurance is required. Consult tax advisor about interest deductibility. Not available in Texas.
**Closing cost credit: member pays actual closing costs; members with Altra checking with direct deposit and eStatements will receive a closing cost credit of up to $150 (credit not to exceed actual costs). Closing costs vary by state and are the responsibility of the homeowner; call for details. Equal Housing Lender. Federally insured by NCUA.
All HELOCs with a 90% or lower LTV require interest-only minimum monthly payments on the outstanding balance. You have the flexibility to pay only the interest due or to make additional payments to reduce the balance. Contact Altra for complete details.
Download the Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Checklist