Attention eStatement Users:
You will not receive paper tax forms. eStatement Users will receive an email notice from Altra when your tax statements, mortgage interest statements, and property tax statements will be available to view or print within Online Banking. eStatement Users receive this notice up to 10 days earlier than non-eStatement users.
How to access your tax forms in Online Banking:
- Log in to Altra Online Banking
- Click the "Online Services" Tab and select "eStatements"
Choose "Account Notices" for Property Tax letters:
Choose "Tax Forms" for 1098 Tax Forms & 1099-INT:
Choose "Mortgage Statements" for Mortgage Statements:
Important Tax Form Information
- Dividends paid to a single tax ID / SSN totaling less than $10 are not reported to the IRS
- One 1099 INT Form is issued per Tax ID / SSN combining all dividends earned for all Altra account suffixes
- If you earned less than $10/year, you will not receive a 1098 Tax Form.
- Interest of $600 or greater paid on real estate loans (first mortgage, home equity, home improvement or land) is reported on IRS form 1098. Interest less than $600 is not reported to the IRS
- If you have a mortgage loan, it will be a separate tax statement
- If you refinanced a mortgage loan, you will receive TWO Mortgage interest statements: One for the previous mortgage loan number and one for the newly refinanced mortgage loan.
- If your membership account has been closed, you will no longer have access to Altra Online Banking. Your Tax forms will be mailed to the address on file.
Set up Direct Deposit for your Tax Refund
To receive a Federal Tax refund by direct deposit, include Altra's Routing number on your IRS 1040 form in the section labeled “Refund." The IRS will transmit your tax refund directly to your Altra account, and your refund will arrive up to three weeks earlier than if received by mail. There is no check to get lost or stolen, and your refund is instantly deposited.
• Altra’s Routing Number: 291881216
• Savings account number
Your Altra account (member) number plus your Savings account suffix
(do not use spaces or dashes)
• IRA account number
Your Altra account (member) number plus the IRA Savings account suffix number
(do not use spaces or dashes)
• 10-digit Checking account number
The middle section of numbers shown on the bottom of your checks,
(see example below)
You can look up the routing number and MICR number within Online Banking:
Click on the Online Services tab.
Click on Direct Deposit Information.
This page requires authentication. Select either Security-code or Multi-factor (MFA).
Enter account number.
Once verification is complete, your direct deposit information will appear. Use this on any applicable forms in which you are enrolling for Direct Deposit into this account.
Track your Federal Tax Refund
Track your Federal Tax Refund through the official IRS.gov website at https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
EFTPS is a service offered free by the U.S. Department of the Treasury for people to pay federal taxes electronically. Get details.