Online Banking Start-Up
Step 1 - Log In as a New User
The first time you Log In, you will need to set up a New User Profile
- Visit www.altra.org.
- Locate the Online Banking Log In area left side of screen).
- Enter User ID: Use your Altra member number
- Enter Password: Use the last 4–digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number.
Step 2 - Verification
You will be asked to verify your identity by entering the last 4-digits of the Primary account holder’s Social Security Number, their zip code and their birth date.
Step 3 - Change Password / User ID
For security, you will be required to change your Password and User ID upon initial registration
Enter your Call24 PIN: Use the last 4-digits of the Primary account holder’s Social Security Number.
Enter New Password:
- Must be 8 to 25 characters
- Must contain both letters and numbers
- May contain special characters or symbols
- Cannot be your TIN or Altra account number
- Cannot be any of your 3 previous passwords
Re-enter New Password, then click “Submit”.
On the following page Enter a New User ID.
Step 4 - Accept Online Banking Agreement
You must accept the Online Banking Agreement to access Online Banking. This agreement also contains important information regarding eStatements, eNotices, Bill Pay and transfer information.
Step 5 - Enhanced Log In Security
You will be asked to select three Security Challenge questions and answers to help protect against ID Theft and Online Fraud. The initial setup of these questions can be bypassed up to 3 times. Once the questions are set up, each time you log in thereafter, you’ll be asked to answer two Challenge questions. You may select the checkbox on this screen to avoid having to answer these questions each time you log in only if you are using a non-public computer.
Step 6 - Verify your email address (if prompted.)
Check out the customization options available under User Options and the free features available to all Online Banking users:.
- MoneyDesktop: Manage all of your financial accounts in one place – even the ones not with us.
- Anytime Rewards: Click. Shop. Enjoy. Anytime Rewards pays you cash back for using your debit card.
- Virtual Strongbox: Stores electronic copies of your most important documents on the web, through online banking.
Free Bill Pay
Our free Bill Pay system works just like an online checkbook. You control what bills are paid, when they’re paid and the amount. You can even choose to receive bills electronically.
Click the Bill Pay tab within Online Banking, then accept the Agreement. You will be able to begin paying bills immediately.
Click here for the quick steps to schedule a transfer.
Click on eStatements within the Online Services tab. Verify your email address then click ‘I Consent’ at the bottom of the eStatement Sign-up. You will receive a message stating that your account is currently being set-up. If you are unable to view the eStatement page by the next day, please contact Altra.
View Credit Card eStatement or use Credit Card Pay-My-Bill
Log In to Online Banking and click the credit card link (shown as the last 4 digits of card number).Click the "Card Details" button at bottom of page.
Altra offers free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android; search for Altra Mobile in the iTunes Store or Google Play.
Get Mobile app setup instructions.
Choose "Altra Federal CU" as the institution when you activate your accounts in Quicken. If you choose "Altra Federal Credit Union", you will be connecting to the deactivated account.