Design a customized Altra Debit Card for only $10
- Log in to Altra Online Banking
- Hover over the Online Services tab at the top of the page and select "Design Your Own Debit Card"
- Choose the card from the drop down list
- Enter the CVV2 Code found on the back of your card
- Click SUBMIT - This will take you to the PSCU's website for Design Your Own Card (DYOC).
- Follow the instructions to upload a digital photo for a one-of-a-kind Debit Card.
- If you have multiple cards on your account, each cardholder can choose their own image; a $10 charge per card will apply.
- Images must be in jpg, gif, png, tiff, or bmp format
- Image file size cannot exceed 4 mb (megabytes)
- Image dimensions can't exceed 2100 px wide x 1344 px high,
or 29" w x 18.5" h
- You must own the image or have permission from the owner to use the image on your card.
An image may be rejected if it contains the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Controversial subject matter such as religious or political statements or images
- Phone numbers, URLs or addresses
- Athletes, entertainers, celebrities, musicians or cartoon characters
- Violent acts or death imagery
- Advertising or promotional materials, or branded products
- Images we deem provocative, sexual, violent or otherwise offensive
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Imagery of alcohol, tobacco or firearms
We have the sole discretion to determine whether to accept an image based on these specific reasons, or reject an image because we consider the image otherwise inappropriate. If your image does not meet these Image Guidelines, we will send you an email and request you try again using a different image.