We will need some information to complete your application, but there are a couple ways to get it. With the use of technology, we may be able to obtain much of your information automatically, limiting the amount of document gathering you need to do. If not, we may need items such as pay stubs, W2’s, bank statements and potentially tax returns if self-employed. Discuss with your Lender, as we don’t want you to have to track down more than what is needed!
- A signed copy of the Offer-To-Purchase including addendums and any Counter Offers
- Seller’s Condition Report
- A copy of your most recent title insurance policy may help save on some closing costs
- A copy of your Homeowners Insurance Declarations Page
- A signed copy of the Offer-To-Purchase including addendums and any Counter Offers (if applicable)
- A signed copy of the construction contract from the general contractor/builder
- Copy of the plans and specifications with a cost breakdown (also known as a spec sheet)