What is an eStatement?
Once you have set up your Altra Online Banking account, you will receive a monthly email notification that your account statement, loan notices, end-of-year tax notices, etc, are ready for you to view, print, or download securely from our website.
How to view or print your eStatement
- Log into Online Banking
- Click the eStatements Tab
eStatements help you qualify for Altra’s BEST RATE
As a credit union member-owner, it’s in your best interest to use as many Altra products and services as possible! The more you participate, the stronger Altra grows as a whole. Therefore, we offer our best rates to members who use multiple services, including eStatements!
Credit Card eStatements
With credit card eStatments, you can feel confident your credit card information is protected as you enroll the benefits of a paperless life:
- Easy statement access and retrieval through your secure online account
- Automatic statement storage for 24 months
- Email notices when your statement is ready to view, print, or download
- Safer than receiving a mailed statement (reducing identity theft)
- Environmentally-friendly choice
eStatement Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need any special software to use the eStatement service?
If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, you’re all set. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can click here for your free download.
How will I know when my registration has been completed?
Once you’ve completed the registration process you will receive an email confirming your successful registration.
How will I know when I can view my statement?
You will receive an email notification whenever a new statement is available for viewing.
Can I print my statement out?
You can print your statements, and you can also save them to your hard drive, disc, or CD.
How long will my statement be available for viewing?
e-Statements will generally remain available for viewing for 36 months after they have been posted.
What do I do if my email address changes?
Please update your email address through User Options within Online Banking.
What do I do if I’m having trouble viewing my statement?
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect your PC’s ability to connect with secure sites and view PDF documents including our eStatement site.
We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all system updates.
- Un-install and re-install the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here for details
- Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
- Some pop-up blocker and firewall programs may prevent access to eStatements. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs in order to access your eStatements.