Deposit a Check • Anytime. Anywhere.
Deposit your check with Altra Mobile Deposit and it goes into your account within about a minute. Please read disclosure for exceptions to “Real Time”.
All checks deposited through Altra Mobile Deposit must be endorsed with your signature in the designated endorsement area and must include the words “For mobile deposit – Altra.” If you do not use this form of endorsement, the endorsement may have to be corrected and the check re-deposited.
Mobile Deposit from Altra Federal Credit Union. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s as easy as taking a picture plus you can deposit anytime, anywhere without waiting in line or making a trip to Altra Federal Credit Union. Here’s how it works. Download our Mobile Banking App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android. Once you’ve registered on the mobile site just tap the deposited check button and select make a deposit. Enter the check amount. Take a picture of both the front and back of your endorsed check. Review your check images and hit the deposit or submit button. That’s it. Your check has been deposited. To learn more or to download the app visit us at Altra.org. It’s where you belong.
To access Altra Mobile Deposit:
- Sign in to Altra Online Banking from your mobile app
- Click the Check Deposit button to get started
- Click on the Help button for complete instructions
Use your smart phone or tablet to deposit a check!
- Altra Mobile Deposit is available for members in good standing who meet credit qualifications.
- You must have an active Altra Checking account to enable Altra Mobile Deposit. If you are unsure about your standing, please contact Altra at 800-755-0055 for complete details.
- Both business and personal checks can be deposited.
- You can make an Altra Mobile Deposit to your savings account, but you must have an active Altra Checking account to enable Altra Mobile Deposit.
- You cannot make an Altra Mobile Deposit directly to your credit card. Instead, make the deposit to your Altra savings or checking account, then transfer your credit card payment from one of those funding accounts.