Win* up to $10,000 toward your education with the Altra Foundation Financial Education Scholarship
Get rewarded for learning about important topics like budgeting, credit cards, and more. Complete the Banzai curriculum through your classroom teacher or the Banzai Teen program with a post-test score of 85% or higher and submit the application to win a $10,000 scholarship to be used for your 2- or 4-year US college education.
Scholarship Entry Period: October 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021
- Complete the Banzai financial education modules (through their classroom/teacher or the online Banzai Teen program) between 10/1/20 and 4/30/21
- Complete the Post-Test with a score of 85% or higher
- Complete the Scholarship Application
- Be a High School Student (Grades 9-12)
- Must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Be College-bound to a two- or four-year US College within the next 4 years (winner will need to provide proof of enrollment by 12/31/2025 to claim the scholarship)
- Membership not required
- Employees, board members, and immediate family of Altra Federal Credit Union, the Altra Foundation, and Banzai are not eligible
- Limit 1 submission per person
Email the application and information as a single PDF to [email protected] or Upload below
All applications must be emailed or uploaded by April 30, 2021.
Applications will not be accepted at Altra offices.
*One submission per person. Open and offered to legal residents of the United States (US) and District of Columbia who are at least 13 years of age or older, and currently enrolled as a high school student (Grade 9 through Grade 12) as of October 1, 2020 in an accredited high school or alternative schooling program that will award the equivalent of a high school diploma as designated by their state, and must be enrolled in a two- or four-year US college before December 31, 2025. The scholarship entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (CT) on October 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on April 30, 2021. Odds of winning are dependent on number of submissions. A panel of judges will review entries and determine a winner. Employees, board members and immediate family of Altra Federal Credit Union, The Altra Foundation or Banzai are not eligible for this scholarship.
Open a New Account Today